Sam Stogdale was born and brought up in Kenya and, from an early age, was always passionate about wildlife and East Africa’s diverse cultures. He started Africa Born safaris with his long-term friend and business partner, Paolo Parazzi specializing in privately guided luxury safaris to the Indian Ocean and East Africa’s wilds. Sam lives in Nairobi and is a photographer, ornithologist and conservationist.
1. Describe yourself
2. Where are you from?
3. What got you into photography?
4. The moment you knew you wanted to be a wildlife photographer
5. Where do you wish you were right now?
6. What inspires you?
7. What makes the best photograph?
8. What is your weapon of choice?
9. Describe your current mood
10. What moment has had the biggest impact on you?
11. What does the word ‘wild’ mean to you?